Monday, August 3, 2009

Cara's Birthday Party - The sleepless nights have begun!

Well, after many a sleepless nights browsing through cake pictures and videos on the internet, we have FINALLY selected a theme for Cara's first birthday! YAY!

Ready? Drumroll please............a Very Merry Birthday Tea Party! That's right, we are going to use the Alice in Wonderland "unbirthday" tea party theme.

So, the search began for decoration ideas. I scoured the internet trying to find decent Alice in Wonderland clipart, and this website was the most helpful:
www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/alice1.html

Here is our official invitation...if you are looking for an Alice in Wonderland invitation for personal use, feel free to copy my genius if you like! (click on the picture for a larger image. I also blacked out my address...not that any of you are freaky stalkers, or that I am interesting enough to stalk. But, safety first!)




Now, I need to focus on decorations. I cannot find ANY high resolution pictures of Alice in Wonderland, but I did find some great coloring pages on Disney's website. I was able to turn those into big, nice pictures that I colored with photoshop. I am planning on getting those printed on cardstock to use on the walls. I will post links to the pretty, high resolution pictures in my next blog for you to use if you need them as well!

Tata for now!
Sara xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment